Welcome! Here's what you and your family can expect at LJC:
1: Rest for Your Soul
- Children's lessons about the gospel of grace, not behavior modification
- Worship songs about the gospel of grace
- Sermons that model the New Testament, emphasizing what Jesus has done for you, not what you should be doing for Jesus
A friendly, casual environment (wear whatever you want)
- Bi-weekly communion to remind you of the infinite love of Christ
2: Growth in Your Journey
- Worship songs that teach the doctrines of the faith
- Sermons that teach verse-by-verse through books of the Bible
- A family of imperfect people encouraging and praying for one another
- Weekly Bible studies
3: Blessing for Your City
- Multiple opportunities for you to join us in serving our city
What to Expect at a Sunday Service
Our pastor will welcome everyone, one of our elders will share 1-2 important things going on at LJC, we will sing 3-4 songs about Jesus, our pastor will give a 30-35 minute sermon from the Bible about Jesus, then we'll close with 1-2 songs. After the service, feel free to hang out and meet people!
During this COVID season, we have a nursery available for ages 0-2 and we have a designated "Kids Area" in the back of the adult worship center for ages 3-6. And every kid under 12 will receive a "worship packet" that includes some toys, crayons, and a lesson that matches the sermon topic.
If you have any questions before your first visit, please click HERE. Hope to see you soon!