Here's what you and your family can expect at LJC:
1: Rest for Your Soul
- Children and teen lessons about the gospel, not behavior modification
- Worship songs about the gospel
- Sermons that aren't guilt-laden nor performance-driven, but celebrate Christ and His gospel
A friendly, casual environment (wear whatever you want)
- Weekly communion to remind you that all your sin is forgiven in Christ
2: Growth in Your Journey
- Worship songs that teach the doctrines of the faith
- Sermons that teach verse-by-verse through books of the Bible
- A church family of imperfect people encouraging and praying for each other
- Weekly small group Bible studies
3: Blessing for Your City
- Multiple opportunities for you to join us in serving our city
What to Expect at a Sunday Service
Our pastor will welcome everyone, someone will share 1-2 important things going on at LJC, we will sing 3 songs about Jesus, our pastor will give a 30-35 minute sermon from the Bible, we'll take communion together, then we'll close with another song. After the service, feel free to hang out and meet people!
"What about my kids?" We love kids! Click HERE to see how we serve children.
Hope to see you soon!